The Villa Sa Carrojta is located in a rural environment, at the outskirts from Porto Cristo, just a few kilometres from the sea and the nearest beaches.
It is a house recently built with private pool and first class equipments, which makes sure a comfortable accommodation in the countryside, to enjoy the sun and good weather in a quiet and exclusive environment on Mallorca.
The house, has a habitable surface of 140 m², distributed in two floors.
Maximum occupancy 6 adults and 1 baby.
Check-in: from 16:00h.
Check out: before 12:00h
If you need to check in / out before or after these hours, you must apply at the time of booking. These options are subject to availability and may have an additional cost.
STRICT cancellation policy
Free cancellation for 48 hours, as long as the guest has made the reservation at least 14 days before check-in (time indicated in the confirmation email)
After that, guests can cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a refund of 50% of the total reservation.
If the cancellation occurs within 7 days before arrival, no amount will be refunded.
To obtain a full refund of the rate per night, the guest must cancel within 48 hours after the reservation and at least 14 days before the agreed date for the occupation of the accommodation (check-in day established in the confirmation email).
To obtain a refund of 50% of the total reservation, the guest must cancel between 7 and 14 days before the start of the stay. Days are counted in full and before the local listing time of the ad (shown in the confirmation email); otherwise, there will be no refund.
In the event that the guest has paid only 30% of the reservation, no refund will be accepted and the remaining 70% will simply not be charged. If the guest cancels less than 14 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent will not be refunded.
Can guests get a refund if the listing isn't what they expected?
The Host will provide guests with a new place to stay or we will issue a refund if the Host's agreed stay is unavailable, unclean or unsafe, or if there is an animal present that the Host did not mention in the description of the token. Each case will be studied personally between the Host and the Guest.
Can guests get a full refund if the Host is unable or unwilling to fix a problem?
In the event that the Guest cannot occupy their accommodation for reasons attributable to the Host, the Guest must contact ISHOLIDAYS within 24 hours after the check-in date. Where appropriate, ISHOLIDAYS will cancel the reservation and issue (ISholidays) a refund charged to the Host.
Can guests get a full refund for COVID-19?
The guest gets a full refund if they are unable to fly from their nearest airport due to a blockade by their country's government or could not reach the destination due to a destination blockade. Or for having contracted COVID-19, justifying it with a medical report.
If before or during your trip you are forced to cancel it, hire this rate that includes cancellation insurance. With this insurance we will reimburse you for cancellation expenses.
This insurance is specifically designed to cover the cancellation costs that could be incurred as a result of not being able to travel, as well as the reimbursement of the proportional part in the event that you have to return earlier than expected.
Insuring the costs of canceling your trip for those unforeseen events that may prevent you from making the trip you have planned at the last minute will be very useful. It will be of great help to you to recover the costs of the trip in case you cannot finally travel.
Click on the following document to see the conditions: CANCELATION INSURANCE
Minimum stay: 2 nights